Sunday, February 16, 2014

RHOA- Here we go again.

Real Housewives of Atlanta

This will probably be a short post.

Linnethia 'Nene' Monique Leakes 

I don't know what's going on with you this season but whatever it is you need to get over it! You're acting all high and mighty but we all know you don't have anything going on since The New Normal got canceled and your recurring role on Glee has ended. You were quiet last year because you had gone "Hollywood" and now that your light is starting to dim. You're becoming bitter. Yes, I do believe that you are jealous of Kenya. She has your old spotlight but you let that happen. Kenya is slowly taking your place and you can't take it. You are always instigating mess and then try to turn everyone against Kenya. You know what! The fact that you're making Kenya grow on us viewers is because you keep bullying her is ticking me off! Kenya has effed up  a lot but she's slowly winning our hearts. If you don't be careful; YOU probably won't be returning. Kenya has shown that she carry the show all by herself. Get it together Nene!

Kandi

I like Kandi but she really needs to talk to her mother. Mama Joyce is taking it way too far and it looks like she won't be stopping anytime soon. I think Todd is a great guy for Kandi; but its so much that he can take. She's gonna look around he'll be gone. Talk to your Mama, Kandi.

Marlo Hampton

I just want to say I love me some her! She's is so fab and pretty! She's also messy but that makes good reality tv right. I really want her to hold a peach! She can take Phaedra or Porsha's spot.

That was my little RHOA rant for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment