Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Possibly the best salad I've ever eaten!!

Today, I decided I would treat myself to lunch. I deserve it! I've been eating pretty healthy; so I decided to go to the local chicken finger place. If you're near the Mobile(Alabama) area; definitely check it out! I usually order a "box" it has five chicken fingers, cole slaw, fries, and Texas toast. Always, Always get foo sauce. Today, I tried something different, a salad....... I'm not really a salad girl but I was craving one. 

This was soooooo good. It has bacon, cheese, mushrooms, and of course chicken fingers. I added some red onions to mine. Yummy. I chose ranch for my sauce. I'm usually a foo sauce girl. Foosackly's is the best place ever. I'm so glad that my former roommates(they were the best) told me about this local gem; when I moved here for school.

*This is my own opinion. I wasn't paid make a review,*


No comments:

Post a Comment