Monday, March 31, 2014

UniVoxBox: Influenster

I'm so EXCITED! I just recieved my univoxbox from influenster in the mail. In a previous post, I mentioned that I was in for the new voxbox. It's finally here! If you're new to Influenster, it is a site that you make honest reviews on products and you get badges. You are rewarded by getting free products( for reviewing purposes) called voxboxes. This is my first voxbox! Do you wanna see what I got? Okay!


Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation: $4.99-$5.49
Lightweight liquid mousse texture leaves skin shineless, yet weightless & cakeless. The weight is over- finally. shine has met its matte. Available in 8 shades.
Unfortunately, this shade(the darkest) was a little too light for me. I did try it on my inner wrist, which is a tad lighter than my face, it matched perfectly. I found it to be very blendable, light, and smooth. I'm gonna give it to a friend. If it came in a darker shade I would definitely buy it.
*update: I really wanted to give this foundation a shot. So I added a little of my other liquid foundation, which helped a lot. It matched my skin perfectly.
Broadway Nails imPRESS Press- On Manicure: $5.99 for colors/ $7.99 for patterns
imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails is the revoulutionary wat to achieve a flawless manicure in seconds. Just peel off, press on, and you're done- NO glue needed! High-shine colrs, trendy designs and glam glitter nails that last up to a week! Available at Walgreens, Walmart, CVS, Kmart, Rite-Aid, & Target.
I'm very excited about this product! I've always wanted to try this product. I'll put them on later today. I have to wash my hair first. I'll update in a later post.

Expert last Lip Color in Forever Fuschia: $1.99
Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense amplified color and shine that lastsup to 6 hours! Our Moisturising formula glides on easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear.
I'm excited about this too! I love lipstick! I'll update later.

Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer: $4.49
Finally- a water enhancer with no dyes or coloring that's made from real brewed tea. Make boring water taste tea-rrific with REAL TEA from Red Rose!
I absolutely love tea! I'm not a fan of Rasberry but I'm a fan of this tea! I would buy this!

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance:$3.99-$4.99
Play without limits. Introducing NEW Playtex Sport Fres Balance with Odor Sheild technology. It's designed to neutralize odors or ultimate freshness on and off the field. Combined with 360(degree) design for Sport Level Protection, you can go the distance. Play On.
I haven't tried this product yet but I will in the upcoming week.
Pilot Acroball PureWhite: $4.59 per 3-pack/ $6.24 per 4-pack/ $7.49 per 5-pack
Acroball PureWhite combines a glossy white barrel with Spring Pantone inspired grip colors and smooth writing advanced ink, which combines the vibrant color of gel with the quick drying benefits of ballpoint ink, so you can write effortlessly.
I really like this pen. I'm definitely buying it!



* received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.*

No comments:

Post a Comment