Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My massive sweet tooth

I am a big fan of desserts! If I could I would eat sweets all day, everyday. I'm the type of person who will eat dessert right before dinner. Please don't judge me. :-) Thankfully, my dentist can't tell. Lol. No cavities! I've recently become obsessed with sea salt caramel. I LOVE IT!!! Aaaaah! So good. Whether its brownies or ice cream, I can't get enough.


My all time favorite brand of ice cream is blue bell ! Everytime they have a new flavor I have to try it. My favorite is Homemade vanilla. I also like home made in the shade(its homemade vanilla with hot fudge poured over it)*drools* I love lemon too! Which I believe is seasonal. If you from the South you not how AMAZING this ice cream is. I went to Walmart to get some milk and of course I ended up on the ice cream aisle. I was craving something sweet. I decided to be good a get a pint instead of a half gallon. The Banana Pudding flavor caught my eye. Banana puddin' is a staple in the South.
This tastes EXACTLY like banana pudding. It has whipped cream, vanilla wafers(cookies), and banana ice cream. As always Blue Bell never disappoints!

Yesterday, I went to Dunkin Donuts(my first time ever). For signing up for dunkin updates, I got a free medium beverage. I had to get by the end of this month. Since I'm forgetful I decided to get it while I was out. It was semi warm. So I decided to get a cool drink. I went with the vanilla bean coolata . It was really good. I think it may be my Summer drink.

*This was not a review. Just my personal opinion. I'm not affiliated with these companies and/or brands*





No comments:

Post a Comment